Ishq is worship, then Taj Mahal is a beautiful picture of that temple, seeing the love of this Ajimashana building, people still trust in love because in this love there is dedication, sacrifice, joy, and everything that gives love. Place.
This is the pride of the world, which is considered an example of the love and enjoyment of India. This magnificent monument was made of white marble in memory of Begum Mumtaz of Shah Jahan. Every person in the world today wishes to see the Taj Mahal as it is called the temple of love. Located on the banks of River Yamuna, this building is an unforgettable place.
In 1631, the empire of Shah Jahan waved his crown of victory everywhere. At that time all the sons of Shah Jahan were his beloved Begum Mumtaz Mahal. But when the death of the Persian Begum Mumtaz Mahal was giving birth to their fourteenth child, his fourteenth child was named Gauhar Begum. The Taj Mahal was constructed in the memory of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan (from 1628 to 1658) in the mind of his wife Mumtaz Mahal, the construction work of the Taj Mahal was started in 1632.
Shah Jahan wanted the world to remember Mumtaz and his love story; that is why he wanted to make some historical heritage in his memory. In which Taj Mahal was built.
The Taj Mahal is located on the banks of Yamuna river and the World Heritage Tomb in Agra city of India. The Taj Mahal includes both the tomb and the mansion and its gardens and gardens.
The construction of the Taj Mahal was completed in about 1643 but still to enhance its beauty and work for ten years. The structure of the Taj Mahal was completed in about 1653, and at that time it was approximately 32 million rupees for the construction, according to the construction information of the Taj Mahal 25000+ artisans had done. Ustad Ahmad Lahauri is often considered to be its chief architect.
In 1983, the Taj Mahal became the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Along with that, it was described as one of the best human works to receive universal praise for world heritage. Tajmahal was declared the gem of Islamic art of India. In his article, Rabindranath Tagore mentioned about “throwing tears at the time of the hour” in Mughal period, Bahoet’s architecture, and kept the great works of Indian history in front of the world.
Each year, the Taj Mahal is seen to be around 9 to 10 million people. In 2007, the Taj Mahal was included in the list of 7 wonders of the world.
Architecture and Texture:
The Taj Mahal was constructed given Persian and ancient Mughal traditions. Most of the inspiration came from the Mughal Kalin other buildings such as Gur-e-Aamir, Humayun’s Tomb, Ishtid-ud-Daula Tomb, and Jama Masjid. During the ancient Mughal period, the buildings were often constructed with red sandstone, but Shah Jahan decided to make a Taj Mahal with white marble. It took four moons in the beauty of the Taj Mahal.
Begum Mumtaz Mahal grave-
Mumtaz Mahal’s grave is kept in the middle of the Taj Mahal. Begum Mumtaz Mahal Tomb is made of large and white marble; its tomb is very well decorated. According to the Muslim tradition, the grave is a full design mind. Therefore, the body of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz is buried in comparatively simple, true tombs, whose face is in Mecca and
The tomb of Mumtaz Mahal is located in the inner chamber. The base of his grave is about 55 meters. The core of his grave and the appearance of the horn on top are both rooted with precious stones and gems. Mumtaz’s calligraphy on this is recognition and praise. The tomb of Shah Jahan is in the south of Mumtaz’s grave.
There is also a famous story behind the Taj Mahal, according to which the water stove on the first rain of monsoon falls on their tomb. As the ideal of Rabindranath Tagore is inspired by the description of this mausoleum, “A teardrop pearl … cheeks on time” such stories are popular in the history of Taj Mahal.
The picture of the divine beauty created by white stone on the banks of the “Taj Mahal” on the banks of the river Yamuna has not only made its identity in India but also in the whole world. Thousands of people come here from far and wide to see this symbol of love. When you look at the beauty of the Taj Mahal in the Dudhia Chandni, how many cats do you think, it all looks faded?
It is said that the craftsmen who built the Taj Mahal, Shah Jahan had cut off the hands of those artisans after the construction. Many such claims have been made in history with Taj Mahal. The structure of this building has always been a subject of praise and pride. It has crossed the boundaries of religion, culture, and geography and received a personal and emotional response from the hearts of people. Even today people consider the Taj Mahal as a sign of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz’s love affair. Today, one of the world’s most beautiful buildings is the Taj Mahal.
Some interesting facts about Taj mahal:
- This attractive building was made up of more than 25,000 people, including laborers, painters, artists, and many artists.
- When making the Taj Mahal, about 1500 hats were used to transfer the goods.
- According to historians, Shah Jahan had planned to make another Taj Mahal from Black Streets on the other side of the river, due to the war with his son Aurangzeb, his plan could not be fulfilled.
- Taj Mahal was built in memory of Shahjahan’s third and the most beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal, and it takes about 18 years to make it.
- It is said that Mumtaz’s death had a significant effect on Shah Jahan, after his death, Shah Jahan’s condition also got worse. It is said that Shah Jahan had not forgotten Mumtaz till his end.
- There were precious stones on the walls of the Taj Mahal, but the British had suffered a great deal in the 1857 revolution.
- Creates an image like the tinted mirror of the Taj Mahal minarets. People consider it a miracle, but many architectures have not been able to solve this puzzle.
- Tajmahal is surrounded by the Mahamohan Garden and historic buildings, which include mosques and guest houses, approximately 17 hectares of land is spread over the Taj Mahal.
- The total height of the Taj Mahal is approximately 73 meters.
- Taj Mahal is seen in different colors throughout the day; It is light pink in the morning and the pendulum white in the evening and light green in the night. Changing the color of the logo means changing the mood (temperament) of women.